The Shoes, part 1

My friend and fellow photog Keith thinks I am weird, and crazy for taking pictures of the brides shoes at the weddings I shoot with him.  He said to me at the last wedding, "What is with you and the shoes?!!"  I laughed and gave him a look like ha! of course a man would wonder why.  I said, "the shoes are just as important as the dress Keith, geez, don't you know anything about weddings?"  Or something like that.  Despite Keith's nearly 10 year run as a wedding photog, he is still a man and I would guess, even in the next 10 years won't "get" why a bride would want a picture of her shoes all shiny and pretty. The best part about events such as a wedding are the little details. And in my not so humble opinion, shoes, are the details. Without further adieu, I give you The Shoes:

© 2010 Jennifer King Photography


See?  Aren't they just so pretty? 

Stay tuned for part 2, more shoes and more wedding photos to come!


0 comments:

Post a Comment