Secret Obsession

I need to admit something here, publicly, to all of my photog clients and adoring fans. . . I have an obsession.

dog obsession.  But not just any dog.  I have an obsession with teeny, tiny miniature dogs. . . specifically the mini chihuahua.  Many people who know me, know that I am so not a dog person.  I've never really been a fan of dogs before.  I mean they are very nice and I never want to see harm to them at all but I never wanted one.  Ever. But that was before I saw how cute and shy these little mini dogs were.  I mean they are sweet (and smelly), friendly (sniff-your-privates) and soft and furry (shed badly). What's not to love?

However, lately whenever I see a teeny tiny dog I get all goo-goo gaa-gaa over it, like I do with human babies. So when I saw this cute little thing at my son's tennis lesson the other day, I squealed with delight and jumped up and had to take some pictures. She was SO sweet and diminutive and was so happy to see her owner after this strange lady with a big black box in front of her face {me} came near her.  She didn't let me take very many but I quickly snapped away and this one was my fav.  Meet Heidi!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think you guys should definitely get a little dog like this :)

felix & molly said...

Love it ! .. we have a Chihuahua (crosssed with a Bichon and Maltese) - shes gorg ! x

Post a Comment