Love with Light!

For the past two days I have been up in the wee morning hours and have experimented with the morning light. For those of you who know me, know I am so not a morning person.  But idealistically I want to be, I need to be. I want to be so that I can have some peaceful time in the morning, I want to be a morning person so that I can experience the light that shines through my windows in captures like this:






Today was my daughter's 9th Birthday and these were the flowers I got for her.  Love you sweetheart!

11 comments:

krystal said...

gorgeous! love the conversion as well as the lighting!

Sara Welch said...

oh i love morning light too! this is lovely:))

CrystalL said...

stunning!

Your husband said...

Mornings are the best time. Everyone is calm and the light IS great. That photo looks great in B&W too.

Mandy said...

Love it!

Allison Waken said...

Love that window - this is very pretty!

felix & molly said...

beautiful light - beautiful flowers.. your daughter is a very lucky girl!

Stacey H said...

Gorgeous! I love the morning light too.

JennyO said...

Lovely light. I'm so not a morning person either, but may have to experiment one day!

Christy F said...

So simple and beautiful!

Live Laugh Shoot said...

Once you embrace your morning-person self, you'll never go back! Of course, as a morning person, I can say this easily. If someone tried to convince me that there was fun to be had after 8:00 pm - I'd say that they were truly cray-cray! :)

Love the b/w image.

Cheers,
Anne

Post a Comment